Charlotte's Kitchen Opening Under Alert Level 2
Charlotte's Kitchen like everyone in the hospitality and tourism industry are delighted to be open again all be it under the constraints of alert Level 2. So a quick overview of what this means for Charlotte's Kitchen and any other changes we have had to make as a result of the impact of Covid - 19
The restaurant will be open Wednesday through Sunday night (closed Monday, Tuesday). The office admin team will be around to answer your calls and emails on Monday and Tuesday, but you can’t dine with us sorry!
Under the alert level 2 restrictions we have made some changes to our restaurant including
- Limiting groups to 10 people and 100 at most in the restaurant.
- Single Server for each table
- Contact tracing for all guests
- Spacing between each table.
- Changing our cleaning processes to ensure more stringent controls
This may make service a bit slower but please be patient with us and we would encourage booking.
Wednesday through Sunday we will continue to offer a takeaway menu. No delivery sorry.
While dining at our restaurant
Please respect the new normal
- don’t congregate in groups
- keep space when lining up or queuing in the restaurant and check-in
- keep your physical distance between our staff and other guests
- and if you feel sick please come another time.
We will continually review the requirements and recommendations under alert level 2 and make any changes required. As we begin to better understand the wider consequences of Covid - 19 on our industry and business we will also make the necessary adjustments to ensure we continue to be a sustainable and productive business for our staff and community. Check back here for updates or give us a follow on our social for up to date info.
Thank you for your ongoing support to our business it means a lot.
The Team at Charlotte's Kitchen
And as a reminder some general advice on health under Covid-19
Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
• Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
. • Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
• Stay home if you feel unwell. • Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms COVID-19
Symptoms of Covid-19
a high temperature of at least 38°C
shortness of breath
sneezing and runny nose
temporary loss of smell.
More information on Covid-19 can be found at https://covid19.govt.nz/.