Charlotte's Kitchen Opening Under Alert Level 2
Charlotte's Kitchen like everyone in the hospitality and tourism industry are delighted to be open again all be it under the constraints of alert Level 2. So a quick overview of what this means for Charlotte's Kitchen and any other changes we have had to make as a result of the impact of Covid - 19
Under the alert level 2 restrictions we have made some changes to our restaurant including
- Limiting groups to 10 people and 100 at most in the restaurant.
- Single Server for each table
- Contact tracing for all guests
- Spacing between each table.
- Changing our cleaning processes to ensure more stringent controls
This may make service a bit slower but please be patient with us and we would encourage booking.
Wednesday through Sunday we will continue to offer a takeaway menu. No delivery sorry.
While dining at our restaurant
Please respect the new normal
- don’t congregate in groups
- keep space when lining up or queuing in the restaurant and check-in
- keep your physical distance between our staff and other guests
- and if you feel sick please come another time.
We will continually review the requirements and recommendations under alert level 2 and make any changes required. As we begin to better understand the wider consequences of Covid - 19 on our industry and business we will also make the necessary adjustments to ensure we continue to be a sustainable and productive business for our staff and community. Check back here for updates or give us a follow on our social for up to date info.
Thank you for your ongoing support to our business it means a lot.
The Team at Charlotte's Kitchen
And as a reminder some general advice on health under Covid-19
Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
• Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
. • Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
• Stay home if you feel unwell. • Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms COVID-19
Symptoms of Covid-19
a high temperature of at least 38°C
shortness of breath
sneezing and runny nose
temporary loss of smell.
More information on Covid-19 can be found at https://covid19.govt.nz/.